Sunday 4 March 2012

NAILS OF THE DAY aka procrastination

In an attempt to avoid work I have been working on a few nail ideas, taking inspiration from WAH! nails and the like, enjoy.
Colours used include:

  • Models Own Baby Blues
  • Collection 2000 no. 45 Lemon Soda
  • Models Own Red Alert
  • Boots 17 Nightshade (black)
  • Barry M 305 Pink Flamingo
  • Barry M 290 Spring Green
  • Barry M 302 Fuchsia
  • Barry M 291 Cobalt Blue
  • Boots 17 Woo Me (pale purple)
  • ASOS paint by Ciaté Chloe (taupe)
  • Models Own Gold Rush
  • OPI Mermaids Tears (green dots, 2nd row, 4th on the left)
  • Collection 2000 no.46 Fruit Loop (peach)
  • Nails art pens in black, white, red, brown, fluorescent orange and yellow

6 comments:

  1. I love these! Have you ever thought about selling them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I have thought about selling them but I really don't think they are quite sharp enough in the detail quite yet

      Delete
    2. They're great! They remind me so much of the ones from this blog http://dollynails.blogspot.com/ and she sells hers!

      Delete
    3. Oh wow hers are lovely! At the moment I am doing my friends and family's nails for free but if I can get a few original designs done perfectly then I am definitely considering selling them

      Delete
  2. Yeah they're so nice, she sells them in Dublin, where I live, but she also sells them through her blog, which is a really good platform. Practice makes perfect ;) good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these Izzy, AMAZING! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete