Sunday 6 May 2012

This One Time, 2 Weeks Ago... I Ordered Shoes Off The Internet

I know it has been a while since my last post and I'd like to lie and say it's because I've been busy with uni work but alas no, I have been busy getting drunk, getting hungover and repeating the whole process until I got the flu, an ear infection and a possible surgical matter- but that's another story for another blog post.
A few months ago my friend Louise tweeted that she had just bought some adorable shoes in the style of Charlotte Olympia cat pumps and I was immediately jealous as those shoes are so adorable and literally everything I want out of life.
The originals above are £375 however my friend got hers for a cushty £23, I knew I had to have them.
It was then that she told me about Daisy Street Shoes, a place where I could get those shoes but for (at the time) £5 cheaper with free delivery! Clearly I was on to a winner.

So, student loan day came (thank you Government) and bang, there I was on Daisy Street living the dream. I ended up buying these beauts:
and these:
Now, buying shoes off the internet, in my opinion is usually very hit and miss. I have been very lucky with my shoe purchases unlike some others I know but these are perfect. They fit beautifully and they don't look cheap. If I had any issues with my use of Daisy Street I would say that although delivery is free it does take a long time to ship the shoes however I presume that this is because once in stock on the website the shoes sell out very quickly.
I would recommend Daisy Street to everyone who wants designer style shoes without the price tag (their replica Litas, or 'Solange's as they are called on the site are only £34.99) should pay them a visit.
Oh, and use the code NEW10 to receive 10% off your first order, you will not be disappointed.
www.daisystreetshoes.co.uk
It will change where you get your shoes forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment