Saturday 8 October 2011

Domino Dollhouse

It's 2.58 am and I have just gotten in from a night out (as usual) and I can;t sleep so it's time for some good quality fatshion blogging.

Much like everything else in my life I came across this site whilst being on Tumblr, my blog theechoinyourhead is only for fun and is mainly reblogs from other people but if something pisses me off I will write about it but anyway back to the clothes...
I always saw pictures of super cute plus size dresses that genuinely made me go awwww but I never knew where they came from until I started following fuckyeahchubbyfashion and then BANG there it was, dominodollhouse . Everything on the site is fun, has a retro feel to it and look like it could be comfortable and fit well. It is also reasonably priced!
One of my favourite pieces is the Berry Beautiful Dress from the Delectable Dresses collection
The collection also features a cupcake inspired and a watermelon inspired dress which are both totally adorable.
One of the main things I like about the site is the models they use as although they are plus sized they also have an alternative feel to them, tattoos, piercings, vintage up dos everywhere you look and they look happy! I hate it when I see an editorial of a stick thin model looking beyond miserable in a £5000 dress, it just makes me want to shove food in their face and take the dress from them. If I was in a £5000 dress and someone was paying me to take my photo I would look fucking happy about it and not stand there looking like someone had just told me to go kill myself (yes I understand designers are going for a 'look' but seriously, lighten up, it's only some clothes).
Domino Dollhouse is everything I could ever want in life, keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment